Terms of Service
By using DomHub Marketplace (https://www.domhub.com/) website ("Site"), you ("User") are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein. Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement") carefully before using this website. If you do not agree to all of the Terms of Service, you may not use this site.
Use of DomHub Marketplace is restricted to persons who are at least 18 years old. If a parent or guardian wishes to permit a person under 18, and under his or her supervision, to use this site, he or she should contact us with his or her explicit permission and acceptance of full legal responsibility for the minor to do so.
All data, designs, text, images, photographs, illustrations, artwork, graphic content, or other copyrightable subject matter, in addition to the selection and arrangement thereof, as well as all trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing on the Site are the property of DomHub and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors or other respective owners, and are protected pursuant to United States and foreign copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any DomHub logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of any link without express written permission.
Representations and Warranties
You use the DomHub Marketplace website at your own risk. The information available on our Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. DomHub makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site content. Information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. DomHub may also make improvements and/or changes to the products and/or the programs described in the information at any time without notice.
Neither DomHub nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, this site or any content on this site, regardless of the accuracy or completeness of any such content. DomHub assumes no liability for the use of information contained herein. Decisions based on data or information are the responsibility of the individual. When you access a non-DomHub web site, please understand that it is independent from DomHub and that we have no control over its content.
Creating a user account with DomHub is free. DomHub's standard fees and any changes will be posted to our Price List page. Unless otherwise stated, all fees and currency amounts are quoted in United States Dollars. The fees charged for DomHub services are considered to be end prices and are understood to include any applicable taxes.
DomHub offers its registered users a domain trading platform where domain owners may list, market and sell their domains. While potential buyers may search the Site and purchase domains from their owners. There are no upfront fees for listing a domain for sale on the Domain Marketplace. Sellers may delete their domain listings from the Domain Marketplace at any time without cost unless their domain is subject to an active negotiation, or has been sold and is pending transfer. DomHub charges Sellers a commission fee for sales completed on the Site. Our standard fees and any changes will be posted to Price List, and the applicable fees will be binding.
Users wishing to list their domain for sale start by choosing the listing type. Users seeking to buy domains may enter search terms on the Site to query the Marketplace for relevant domain listings and then either submit a bid with an offer to buy or accept the Seller's stated price. These bids and the responses of the Sellers and Buyers will be forwarded to the other party free of charge via the email addresses provided as part of user registration. DomHub cannot guarantee that any particular bid or response will be transmitted to the intended recipient. DomHub acts here neither as a Buyer nor Seller, neither as a lessee nor lessor, nor as the representative of any of the above-mentioned parties.
In the event that a Seller and Buyer negotiate an agreement for the purchase and sale of a Domain via the Domain Marketplace, the Buyer and Seller agree that the terms of the purchase and sale will follow the standard online purchase and sale agreement. In addition, Buyer and Seller agree that DomHub shall manage the purchase and sale transaction in accordance with the terms of DomHub's Domain Transfer and Escrow Services as described below, which is provided free of charge for all transactions.
Rules for Domain Sellers
DomHub Marketplace was designed to offer a reliable and trusted platform for purchasing and selling domain names.
The rules for Domain Sellers help to ensure the integrity of the DomHub Marketplace and to encourage repeat Buyers.
- Domain Seller must be the verified owner of the domain name or have been authorized to sell them.
- Domain registration should be current as expired domains will be automatically removed from our database.
- Domain is not the subject of any legal disputes or proceedings challenging your right to register or use the domain.
The following practices are not permitted at DomHub Marketplace:
- Listing Trademark Domains - Before listing a domain at DomHub, it is your responsibility to perform the necessary research to ensure that your domain does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. We reserve the right to remove domains from our database which may infringe or violate the proprietary rights of any third party.
- Listing Offensive Domains - We do not accept domain names that promote hate speech, violence, child pornography, racial or religious intolerance. If such domains are found, it will be removed without notice to the Seller. Users who continually attempt to list such offensive domains risk suspension of their DomHub accounts.
- Failure to Transfer Domain - Sellers who refuse to transfer the domain name after a successful sale risk getting their DomHub accounts suspended. Once a domain is sold at DomHub Marketplace, the transaction enters a legally binding agreement. Buyers will have all the legal rights to challenge the Seller in a court of law.
- Bidding on Own Domain - Submitting offers on your domains to artificially raise the price of a domain and is not allowed. This can result in suspension of your DomHub account as well as removal of domain name from our database. Family members, friends, colleagues and individuals sharing a computer should not bid on each others domains.
DomHub reserves the right to reject and remove any domain listings without prior warning if it is suspected to be violating applicable laws.
Rules for Domain Buyers
These Rules help Domain Buyers to make the right decisions in their domain name purchases.
Our goal is to provide Buyers with secure and painless transactions for their domain purchases.
The following practices are not permitted at DomHub Marketplace:
- Failure to Secure Payment - Buyers who fail to secure the total payment after a successful purchase risk getting their DomHub accounts suspended. Buyers automatically enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the domain name from the Seller if their bid is accepted by the Seller or if they accept the Seller's offer.
- Retracting Domain Offers - If you make an offer or counter-offer, it is binding for seven (7) days from the time you make the offer. During this time, you cannot cancel the negotiations or change your offering price. Only the other party can accept/reject or counter your offer. Sellers are similarly bound to commit to their offers for the same time period.
Domain Transfer and Escrow Service
All domain sales at DomHub Marketplace are securely handled by third-party escrow service, Escrow.com. Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by Escrow.com’s General Escrow Instructions, which are incorporated herein by reference. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that DomHub may disclose personally identifiable information to Escrow.com for the sole purpose of facilitating the transaction.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Violations of Acceptable Use
Upon suspicion of violation of the terms of the Site, DomHub may elect to suspend or terminate your DomHub user account and/or access and use of the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time with or without advance notice. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your password and username issued to you by DomHub, and for any use or misuse of your account or the Site resulting from any third party accessing your DomHub user account or otherwise using a password or username issued to you. You agree that you will notify DomHub immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use, breach of security, or violation of this Agreement, on or relating to the Site.
Changes to Terms of Service
DomHub has the discretion to update these terms and conditions at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about our Terms of Service. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of these Terms
Please contact us if you have any questions about these Terms of Service, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site.
This document was last updated on July 10, 2014.
Not registered yet? Signup Now
How can I sell my domain names?
Please click here for detailed guide on adding your domains to DomHub.
How do buyers pay for my domain?
Buyers can pay by PayPal, Credit Card or Wire Transfer through Escrow.com
When do I get my sale proceedings?
Escrow.com will release your funds the same or next business day.
Can I keep my transactions private?
Yes! We do not charge Buyer or Seller anything to keep transactions private.