Domain Listing Guideline
DomHub Marketplace supports three domain listing types:
- Buy Now - Your domain will sell for a fixed price set by you. Potential buyers cannot send any other offers for the domain. Example: roomrating.com
- Make Offer - Potential buyers can only send you offers for the domain. You can then accept, reject or counter their offer. Example: royalspa.in
- Buy / Offer - Best of Buy Now & Make Offer. Domain can sell for fixed price and also receive offers from potential buyers. Example: ambroxol.com
|Comparison of Listing Types||Buy Now||Make Offer||Buy / Offer|
|Asking Price / Sale Price||Required||Optional||Required|
|Minimum Offer / Reserve Price||Not Required||Optional||Optional|
|Can buyer purchase the domain instantly?|
|Can buyer send an offer for the domain name?|
|Is my domain eligible to get listed into the Top Domains section?|
Only .com domains are showcased in the top domains section
Things to remember:
- Asking Price and Minimum Offer (if set) cannot be lesser than USD 250.
- To avoid setting a fixed sales price for your domain, select listing type: Make Offer
- Minimum Offer can be regarded as the Reserve Price below which no offers are entertained.
Please contact us if you have any doubts regarding our listing types.
Not registered yet? Signup Now
How can I sell my domain names?
Please click here for detailed guide on adding your domains to DomHub.
How do buyers pay for my domain?
Buyers can pay by PayPal, Credit Card or Wire Transfer through Escrow.com
When do I get my sale proceedings?
Escrow.com will release your funds the same or next business day.
Can I keep my transactions private?
Yes! We do not charge Buyer or Seller anything to keep transactions private.