Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DomHub Marketplace?
- DomHub offers a domain name trading platform where domain owners may list, market and sell their domains. While potential buyers may search our site and purchase domain names from their respective owners. For more information, you may check out the About DomHub Marketplace page.
- Can I buy advertisement space on DomHub?
- Sorry, we don't display third-party advertisement on our web site. We find them annoying, which decreases overall user-experience of the marketplace.
- Is it free to create an account at DomHub?
- Yes! There is never a fee for creating an account and adding domains to it.
- What if I haven't received the activation email?
- Please click here to request the Email Verification Code again.
- How do I change my name on my account?
- This can be done through: Members Area » Account Profile
- How do I change the email address associated with my account?
- This can be done through: Members Area » Change Email Address
- Where can I retrieve my account login details?
- This can be done through: Forgot Username | Forgot Password
- How can I close my DomHub account?
- This can be done through: Members Area » Close Account
Buying Domain Names
- Who is selling the domains listed at DomHub?
- All domain names listed for sale at DomHub Marketplace are property of their respective sellers. DomHub does NOT own any of the listed domain names.
- How can I pay for the domain name I've purchased?
- All transactions are processed through Escrow.com who accept payments by PayPal, Credit Cards, Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check, Business Check and Money Order.
- How much time do I have to make the payment?
- You need to remit payment within 5 days of placing the order, so that your funds are received within 10 business days. If a transaction has been open for more than 10 business days without your payment, the order may get cancelled. This can further result in suspension of your DomHub account.
- When I place an offer on a domain, what options does the Seller have?
- Seller can accept / reject your offer or send a counter-offer. If the Seller accepts your offer, an agreement will be reached and the transfer process will begin. If the Seller places a counter-offer, you will receive an email notification. You will then be able to log into your DomHub account to respond by accepting or placing a new counter-offer.
- How long is my offer / counter-offer legally binding?
- Any offer or counter-offer you make is binding for 7 days from the time you submit your offer. If the other party accepts your offer within 7 days, the domain is sold at the agreed price. However, if the other party makes a counter-offer within the 7 day period, you are no longer bound to your most recent offer.
- How can I communicate with the Seller during negotiations?
- During negotiations, you will be able to send message to the Seller when submitting a counter-offer for the domain name.
- Can I keep my domain transactions private?
- Yes! Before making the payment, you will be provided with the option to keep the domain transaction private or make it public. This service is completely free. We do not charge you or the domain seller anything to keep the domain transactions private.
Selling Domain Names
- How can I list my domains for sale at DomHub?
- Please click here for detailed guide on adding your domains to DomHub.
- Which domain extensions (TLDs) can I list on DomHub?
- Please click here for the complete list of domain extensions accepted at DomHub.
- How do Buyers pay for purchasing my domain names?
- Buyers would pay through Escrow.com who accept payments by PayPal, Credit Cards, Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check, Business Check and Money Order.
- After a successful sale, how and when do I get my sale proceedings?
- Escrow.com will release your funds the same or next business day after Buyer confirms receipt of the domain name transfer.
- Can I list adult domain names?
- Yes, you may list adult domains for sale at DomHub Marketplace without any restrictions.
- How do I change pricing or sales settings for my listed domains?
- This can be done through: Members Area » Domain Management
- How do I delete a domain from my account?
- This can be done through: Members Area » Domain Management
- How does DomHub determine the value of my domain?
- We get this information from Estibot.com, who are regarded the best in Domain Name Appraisal and Valuation Industry.
- Can I hide the valuation of my domain names from public display?
- Yes! This can be done through: Members Area » Domain Management
- Can I sell an IDN (Internationalized Domain Name)?
- Sorry, we do not support Internationalized Domain Names at this moment.
- Can I list my domain for sale elsewhere?
- Yes! DomHub offers a non-exclusive marketplace, meaning that you may list your domains on other sales platforms.
- Can I promote traffic to my listed domains?
- Yes! You may promote any of your listed domain names. However your domains will be removed if it is found to be promoted through SPAM.
- How will I know when somebody makes an offer on my domain?
- You will receive an email notification sent to your email address associated with the DomHub Account.
Domain Name Parking
- How do I park my domains with DomHub?
- Please click here for detailed guide on parking your domains at DomHub.
- Is there a fee to park with DomHub?
- No, this service is provided free of cost for all domain names.
- Will I make money parking at DomHub?
- No! Unlike other companies, we do not indulge in monetization through domain parking pages.
- What are the advantages of parking with DomHub?
- Parked domains sell faster as visitors to your domain name get forwarded directly to the domain's offer page.
- Can I drive traffic to my parked domains?
- Yes! You can send traffic to your parked domains. However your domains will be removed if it is found to be promoted through SPAM.
Please contact us for any other queries.
Not registered yet? Signup Now
How can I sell my domain names?
Please click here for detailed guide on adding your domains to DomHub.
How do buyers pay for my domain?
Buyers can pay by PayPal, Credit Card or Wire Transfer through Escrow.com
When do I get my sale proceedings?
Escrow.com will release your funds the same or next business day.
Can I keep my transactions private?
Yes! We do not charge Buyer or Seller anything to keep transactions private.